MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Romance March 01, 2018
Wrapped Me In Emotions
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

We all go through hardships in our lives. Some of us come out of them unscathed and some of us let the pain and heartache disable us and leave us fearful to move forward in life. Cynthia did a superfluous job creating a story of self-determination, struggle and survival. I LOVED the wisdom quotes she added at the beginning of every chapter. They were so fitting and inspiring. It's been a long time since I've had an emotional read and Cynthia tap into all of them, sadness, hopefulness, joy and her love scenes with Dylan were WHEW !!!!! This is a touching and inspiring love story. Loved it! Loved it! Oh, did I say I loved it :)

Owner's reply

I have a big smile on my face. Again, Nicolette, it's a joy to have captured the heart of a new fan. Thank you. Thank you for your touching review. In essence, this was my life ... everything written, I personally experienced (accept for the accident). I didn't find my dream man in a stairwell, but after a long hardship, I did find love a second time around.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or